📌How to run GUI application on the Docker container
- For running any GUI application on Docker container the only prerequisite is Docker installed in OS.
First of all,We use “systemctl status docker” command under systemd to view the status of the given service on Linux operating systems.
Now, let’s check Docker images and use it for our task.
After the install one GUI application .I am installing jupyter notebook on firefox browser
Now the command is quite messy right ? Let us understand it properly:
- run :- is used to start our container
- -it :- this keyword provides us a interactive terminal
- — net=host :- use to launch the container with host network.
- — env=”Display” :- This is use to share the display of the host to the container
After the successful installation let’s start firefox.
Now we launch Jupyter Notebook
“pip install jupyter”
“jupyter notebook — allow-root”
& the GUI is………